lunedì 9 agosto 2010

Rat Surf Radio # 8




sforna un altro episodio da ..paura!!: qui'

Significatiro – The Criminals

To Find Out – The Keggs
I’m Thru – The Squires V
How Can I Make Her Mine – Bobby Roberts & the Rave-Ons

Despearate Situation – CoCoComa
I’m Not a Sicko There’s a Plate in My Head – The Oblivians
You Got Me Hummin’ – Reigning Sound
Swag – Ty Segall

Squid – Los Straightjackets
The Rumble – The Shadows
Pismo Beach – The Sentinals
Dragon Walk – The Dantes

Saca La Chela – Sr. Bikini
Sand Pumper – The Supertones
Surfs You Right – Laika and the Cosmonauts
Noche Violenta – The Remoras
Dragnet – The Charles Napiers
Dick Hickeys – The Phantom Surfers

I Smell A Rat – Big Mama Thornton
That’s Why I Cry – Veretta Dillard
Wildman – Thee Headcoatees
Ghostified – The Persian Claws
Shake It – Las Curvettes
Never See Me Again – Vivian Girls

I’m Qualified to Satisfy You – The Dirtbombs

Nessun commento: